Make some space in your bucket list, because you are not going to want to miss this.
These are some of the most incredible tree tunnels in the world. With majestic heights and unbelievable colors, these breath-taking tunnels look like something out of a fantasy.
The beauty that nature has to offer is endless and can be seen all around us, but who knew that a group of trees could form into something so remarkable? Located all across the world, these 15 picturesque tree tunnels are definitely worth a visit.
From luscious forests in Northern America to charming cherry blossom trees in Japan, this wide variety of spectacular tunnels leave us in awe and inspire us to step out into the world and discover nature’s hidden treasures.
1. Street in Jerez, Spain
2. Jacarandas Walk in South Africa
3. Gyeonghwa Station in Jinhae, South Korea
4. Sakura Tunnel, Japan
5. Oak Alley along the Mississippi River outside New Orleans, Louisiana
6. Wisteria Flower Tunnel in Japan
7. Ginkgo Tree Tunnel in Japan
8. Laburnum Tunnel in Bodnant Gardens, UK
9. Parque Francisco Alvarado in Costa Rica
10. Tunnel of Love in Ukraine
11. Street in Bonn, Germany
12. The Dark Hedges in Northern Ireland
13. Bamboo Path in Kyoto, Japan
14. Blossom Path (Location Unknown)
15. Tree Tunnel in Netherlands
Photos via Bored Panda